A group of UK IT firms has banded together to form The Green Initiative, a forum dedicated to helping companies learn more about how they can reduce their environmental impact. Headed by Dan Sutherland, CEO of IT services firm Carrenza, the initiative was launched today at Internet World in London. Sutherland says the …
Indulgences for sale
See your local "carbon offset" company (aka church of AlGore). Keep doing what you are doing and give money to others when you are told to feel bad. Repeat as necessary.
p.s. Carbon offsets for sale. They don't do anything, but do make you feel good. I'll pocket the money and promise not to burn it. I might recycle it into my own enterprises, but I do reserve judgment.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24