A group of UK IT firms has banded together to form The Green Initiative, a forum dedicated to helping companies learn more about how they can reduce their environmental impact. Headed by Dan Sutherland, CEO of IT services firm Carrenza, the initiative was launched today at Internet World in London. Sutherland says the …
Indulgences for sale
See your local "carbon offset" company (aka church of AlGore). Keep doing what you are doing and give money to others when you are told to feel bad. Repeat as necessary.
p.s. Carbon offsets for sale. They don't do anything, but do make you feel good. I'll pocket the money and promise not to burn it. I might recycle it into my own enterprises, but I do reserve judgment.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia