A group of UK IT firms has banded together to form The Green Initiative, a forum dedicated to helping companies learn more about how they can reduce their environmental impact. Headed by Dan Sutherland, CEO of IT services firm Carrenza, the initiative was launched today at Internet World in London. Sutherland says the …
Indulgences for sale
See your local "carbon offset" company (aka church of AlGore). Keep doing what you are doing and give money to others when you are told to feel bad. Repeat as necessary.
p.s. Carbon offsets for sale. They don't do anything, but do make you feel good. I'll pocket the money and promise not to burn it. I might recycle it into my own enterprises, but I do reserve judgment.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe