A group of UK IT firms has banded together to form The Green Initiative, a forum dedicated to helping companies learn more about how they can reduce their environmental impact. Headed by Dan Sutherland, CEO of IT services firm Carrenza, the initiative was launched today at Internet World in London. Sutherland says the …
Indulgences for sale
See your local "carbon offset" company (aka church of AlGore). Keep doing what you are doing and give money to others when you are told to feel bad. Repeat as necessary.
p.s. Carbon offsets for sale. They don't do anything, but do make you feel good. I'll pocket the money and promise not to burn it. I might recycle it into my own enterprises, but I do reserve judgment.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is solved