A group of UK IT firms has banded together to form The Green Initiative, a forum dedicated to helping companies learn more about how they can reduce their environmental impact. Headed by Dan Sutherland, CEO of IT services firm Carrenza, the initiative was launched today at Internet World in London. Sutherland says the …
Indulgences for sale
See your local "carbon offset" company (aka church of AlGore). Keep doing what you are doing and give money to others when you are told to feel bad. Repeat as necessary.
p.s. Carbon offsets for sale. They don't do anything, but do make you feel good. I'll pocket the money and promise not to burn it. I might recycle it into my own enterprises, but I do reserve judgment.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung