We're very much obliged to Jonathan Horner for alerting us to some suspect file naming down at footie governing body Fifa's homepage, which "keeps tripping our internet filter alerts", as he puts it: Fifa website image named "fifa_wranking_cock.jpg" Hmmmm. We're pretty certain that in this case (and Reg regulars will …
There's nothing I crave more, on a hot summer day, with sweat rolling off my brow, than a nice, cold Cock-a-Cola.
Full fat cock?
Or Diet Cock? Or what about pop-your-Cherry Cock?
I'll stop now.
Shot of the day
Go on, what was the picture shown below the title 'Shot of the day' - I'm to scared to go to the fifa site as I'm at work.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call