We're very much obliged to Jonathan Horner for alerting us to some suspect file naming down at footie governing body Fifa's homepage, which "keeps tripping our internet filter alerts", as he puts it: Fifa website image named "fifa_wranking_cock.jpg" Hmmmm. We're pretty certain that in this case (and Reg regulars …
There's nothing I crave more, on a hot summer day, with sweat rolling off my brow, than a nice, cold Cock-a-Cola.
Full fat cock?
Or Diet Cock? Or what about pop-your-Cherry Cock?
I'll stop now.
Shot of the day
Go on, what was the picture shown below the title 'Shot of the day' - I'm to scared to go to the fifa site as I'm at work.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire