We're very much obliged to Jonathan Horner for alerting us to some suspect file naming down at footie governing body Fifa's homepage, which "keeps tripping our internet filter alerts", as he puts it: Fifa website image named "fifa_wranking_cock.jpg" Hmmmm. We're pretty certain that in this case (and Reg regulars will …
There's nothing I crave more, on a hot summer day, with sweat rolling off my brow, than a nice, cold Cock-a-Cola.
Full fat cock?
Or Diet Cock? Or what about pop-your-Cherry Cock?
I'll stop now.
Shot of the day
Go on, what was the picture shown below the title 'Shot of the day' - I'm to scared to go to the fifa site as I'm at work.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...