The UK's Official PlayStation Magazine has said today it will yank a picture depicting a headless goat - a day after the Mail on Sunday newspaper branded the imagery "depraved". The picture was taken at an Ancient Greece-themed event recently hosted by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) to launch God of War II, an adult- …
Bolivian marching powder
I would love to know how much nose candy was consumed by the people who came up with this idea. "Let's have dancing girls! Topless dancing girls! A slaughtered goat, with entrails! Topless dancing girls, eyes in their nipples! Worship the bloody goat - topless goat, dancing around the room, slaughter the girls, everyone, eat the entrails, eat them all up. The goat is staring at me! I don't like it!" and so forth.
What about the painted on bra?
Can we keep the woman to the left of the picture in?
How much nose candy?
Evidently insufficient for a happy ending, on the grounds that at least some of the a$$holes who dreamt this up have survived.
How is it . .
. . . that I never get invited to these kinds of events?
How long before someone posts the relevant pictures on the internet?
i dunno what the big deal is
Hardly like dead goats are hard to come by
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)