BT has released more details of its spanking new group strategy and operations division, aimed at improving technology roll-out across the firm. Last week, BT said it had appointed Andy Green to head a drive to better coordinate IP product development and deployment across BT's four businesses: retail, wholesale, global …
As the old adage goes, once we get organised, we re-organise. Like rats on a sinking ship every slight change of the tiller makes the rats change direction, meanwhile the ship still sinks...
Tell me count the press releases on re-orgs over the last three years? and has life got better or things improved? It's a sign of corporate illness and a genuine lack of understanding of the business they're in. Poor management in action......
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*