BT has released more details of its spanking new group strategy and operations division, aimed at improving technology roll-out across the firm. Last week, BT said it had appointed Andy Green to head a drive to better coordinate IP product development and deployment across BT's four businesses: retail, wholesale, global …
As the old adage goes, once we get organised, we re-organise. Like rats on a sinking ship every slight change of the tiller makes the rats change direction, meanwhile the ship still sinks...
Tell me count the press releases on re-orgs over the last three years? and has life got better or things improved? It's a sign of corporate illness and a genuine lack of understanding of the business they're in. Poor management in action......
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps