BT has released more details of its spanking new group strategy and operations division, aimed at improving technology roll-out across the firm. Last week, BT said it had appointed Andy Green to head a drive to better coordinate IP product development and deployment across BT's four businesses: retail, wholesale, global …
As the old adage goes, once we get organised, we re-organise. Like rats on a sinking ship every slight change of the tiller makes the rats change direction, meanwhile the ship still sinks...
Tell me count the press releases on re-orgs over the last three years? and has life got better or things improved? It's a sign of corporate illness and a genuine lack of understanding of the business they're in. Poor management in action......
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop