BT has released more details of its spanking new group strategy and operations division, aimed at improving technology roll-out across the firm. Last week, BT said it had appointed Andy Green to head a drive to better coordinate IP product development and deployment across BT's four businesses: retail, wholesale, global …
As the old adage goes, once we get organised, we re-organise. Like rats on a sinking ship every slight change of the tiller makes the rats change direction, meanwhile the ship still sinks...
Tell me count the press releases on re-orgs over the last three years? and has life got better or things improved? It's a sign of corporate illness and a genuine lack of understanding of the business they're in. Poor management in action......
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know