BT has released more details of its spanking new group strategy and operations division, aimed at improving technology roll-out across the firm. Last week, BT said it had appointed Andy Green to head a drive to better coordinate IP product development and deployment across BT's four businesses: retail, wholesale, global …
As the old adage goes, once we get organised, we re-organise. Like rats on a sinking ship every slight change of the tiller makes the rats change direction, meanwhile the ship still sinks...
Tell me count the press releases on re-orgs over the last three years? and has life got better or things improved? It's a sign of corporate illness and a genuine lack of understanding of the business they're in. Poor management in action......
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests