BT's small business tentacle has launched a competition aimed at bottling "the essence of the UK's entrepreneurs". A panel of industry wonks will appoint the country's 20 most impressive entrepreneurs, who'll get their businessy mugs plastered over the gallery walls at the Oxo tower. BT has engaged the services of "renowned …
twon missing parts
Brill cream and the faint wiff of Ozone you get from Nylon Suits from Topman.
Of course for the younger, hipper scent you need to change Brill Cream for Cliniq Hair Gel and Old spice for a mix of CK1 and Lynx.
With cufflinks from Next, of course
Am I the only one, who after reading 'A whiff of secretary', read the next line as Ginsters panties?
Now there's a marketing niche...
re: Ginsters panties?
Yes, you are the only one. You have a mind like a Welsh railway: one track and filthy.
And you probably think that is a compliment.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat