BT's small business tentacle has launched a competition aimed at bottling "the essence of the UK's entrepreneurs". A panel of industry wonks will appoint the country's 20 most impressive entrepreneurs, who'll get their businessy mugs plastered over the gallery walls at the Oxo tower. BT has engaged the services of "renowned …
twon missing parts
Brill cream and the faint wiff of Ozone you get from Nylon Suits from Topman.
Of course for the younger, hipper scent you need to change Brill Cream for Cliniq Hair Gel and Old spice for a mix of CK1 and Lynx.
With cufflinks from Next, of course
Am I the only one, who after reading 'A whiff of secretary', read the next line as Ginsters panties?
Now there's a marketing niche...
re: Ginsters panties?
Yes, you are the only one. You have a mind like a Welsh railway: one track and filthy.
And you probably think that is a compliment.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS