BT's small business tentacle has launched a competition aimed at bottling "the essence of the UK's entrepreneurs". A panel of industry wonks will appoint the country's 20 most impressive entrepreneurs, who'll get their businessy mugs plastered over the gallery walls at the Oxo tower. BT has engaged the services of "renowned …
twon missing parts
Brill cream and the faint wiff of Ozone you get from Nylon Suits from Topman.
Of course for the younger, hipper scent you need to change Brill Cream for Cliniq Hair Gel and Old spice for a mix of CK1 and Lynx.
With cufflinks from Next, of course
Am I the only one, who after reading 'A whiff of secretary', read the next line as Ginsters panties?
Now there's a marketing niche...
re: Ginsters panties?
Yes, you are the only one. You have a mind like a Welsh railway: one track and filthy.
And you probably think that is a compliment.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it