The Nokia N93i isn't quite sure if it's a phone, a camcorder, or something in between. Flip it one way and it appears all phone-like, but swivel the display around and it feels like you're holding a mini-camcorder. Nokia N93i mobile phone Like the Nokia N93 before it, the N93i is an attempt to bridge both worlds - leaving …
Wifi kills the battery on any phone
"Wi-Fi in particular seemed to put a greater strain on the battery, draining it in a day when turned on all the time"
This is true of any phone I've tried with WiFi. Shame. Hopefully some of the inroads intel have made in their N specification regarding powersaving should trickle down into phones.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked