The Nokia N93i isn't quite sure if it's a phone, a camcorder, or something in between. Flip it one way and it appears all phone-like, but swivel the display around and it feels like you're holding a mini-camcorder. Nokia N93i mobile phone Like the Nokia N93 before it, the N93i is an attempt to bridge both worlds - leaving …
Wifi kills the battery on any phone
"Wi-Fi in particular seemed to put a greater strain on the battery, draining it in a day when turned on all the time"
This is true of any phone I've tried with WiFi. Shame. Hopefully some of the inroads intel have made in their N specification regarding powersaving should trickle down into phones.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun