The Nokia N93i isn't quite sure if it's a phone, a camcorder, or something in between. Flip it one way and it appears all phone-like, but swivel the display around and it feels like you're holding a mini-camcorder. Nokia N93i mobile phone Like the Nokia N93 before it, the N93i is an attempt to bridge both worlds - leaving …
Wifi kills the battery on any phone
"Wi-Fi in particular seemed to put a greater strain on the battery, draining it in a day when turned on all the time"
This is true of any phone I've tried with WiFi. Shame. Hopefully some of the inroads intel have made in their N specification regarding powersaving should trickle down into phones.
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed