Nintendo has admitted it hasn't punched out sufficient Wii games consoles to meet demand. But it pledged to pull its finger out and start producing more and "fix this abnormal lack of stock". So said Nintendo President Satoru Iwata in Japan today, after confessing the company had "not been able to properly foresee demand. "We …
Where to buy a Wii
I got sick of waiting to get one from the high street, and bought one from Amazon... not in the UK, however - they apparently haven't had any since day one. But for some reason Amazon.de gets regular supplies. I placed my order on a Sunday and had it delivered four days later. Postage was only six euros, and even with shipping and currency conversion fees it came in a couple of pounds *less* than the UK price.
Pass it on ;)
Too bad, I can't read German
It also seems like I need to create a new account in amazon.de. I guess I will wait until Nintendo fixes the supply to meet the demand. I sure waited over 4 months now, another 4 months shouldn't be a problem...
Online stock locator
The Wii is currently in stock at Game online.
Useful stock locator:
That also lets you compare different packages, which is nice.
Mine's in the post...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize