Former Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) Chairman Jack Valenti is dead following complications of a stroke suffered in March. The voice of the MPAA for nearly 40 years, Valenti's public career began during the Johnson administration, when he served as an advisor and confidant to the late President. Valenti is best …
In my respect I here by present a wreath made from Illegal DVDs, I'm sorry bad joke
He personified all that's wrong in the IP world today
Hollywood could have owned the content explosion that is the web today. By their actions and inactions, they have relegated themselves to the trash heap of history. Too bad the MPAA, under Mr Valenti, failed to grasp this.
So long Jack, we knew ye all too well..
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?