IBM aims to kick some life back into the sputtering market for IPTV by making it easier for European ISPs - desperate as they are to differentiate themselves from their rivals - to buy and build Internet video services. The company claims that service providers are keen to add TV, but don't have time or expertise to do it …
Does it compare
Can you tell us how this compare to Sun's recent press release. Is it bigger and better or something else??? With the joint wallet snatching ability of IBM and Cisco, you know it is going to be very expensive, and will lock you in for years.
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan