IBM aims to kick some life back into the sputtering market for IPTV by making it easier for European ISPs - desperate as they are to differentiate themselves from their rivals - to buy and build Internet video services. The company claims that service providers are keen to add TV, but don't have time or expertise to do it …
Does it compare
Can you tell us how this compare to Sun's recent press release. Is it bigger and better or something else??? With the joint wallet snatching ability of IBM and Cisco, you know it is going to be very expensive, and will lock you in for years.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL