IBM aims to kick some life back into the sputtering market for IPTV by making it easier for European ISPs - desperate as they are to differentiate themselves from their rivals - to buy and build Internet video services. The company claims that service providers are keen to add TV, but don't have time or expertise to do it …
Does it compare
Can you tell us how this compare to Sun's recent press release. Is it bigger and better or something else??? With the joint wallet snatching ability of IBM and Cisco, you know it is going to be very expensive, and will lock you in for years.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops