How do you tell a real hardware geek from a crowd of dilettantes? The genuine article will be found reading a review of over a hundred PC power supply units. As for the true hardware geek, he's the guy that wrote it... Step forward then, Belgian Stephane Charpentier, who's just published an evaluation of 105 PSUs (in French), …
I love the fact that google site translator seems to translate PSU to food. Reads like a review of 105 types of food!
alimentation = food...
... in English too.
Alimentation = "The act of supplying food and nourishment".
To give nourishment to a computer is to supply power, hence French Alimentation is English Power Supply Unit. C'est loquique.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'