How do you tell a real hardware geek from a crowd of dilettantes? The genuine article will be found reading a review of over a hundred PC power supply units. As for the true hardware geek, he's the guy that wrote it... Step forward then, Belgian Stephane Charpentier, who's just published an evaluation of 105 PSUs (in French), …
I love the fact that google site translator seems to translate PSU to food. Reads like a review of 105 types of food!
alimentation = food...
... in English too.
Alimentation = "The act of supplying food and nourishment".
To give nourishment to a computer is to supply power, hence French Alimentation is English Power Supply Unit. C'est loquique.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)