How do you tell a real hardware geek from a crowd of dilettantes? The genuine article will be found reading a review of over a hundred PC power supply units. As for the true hardware geek, he's the guy that wrote it... Step forward then, Belgian Stephane Charpentier, who's just published an evaluation of 105 PSUs (in French), …
I love the fact that google site translator seems to translate PSU to food. Reads like a review of 105 types of food!
alimentation = food...
... in English too.
Alimentation = "The act of supplying food and nourishment".
To give nourishment to a computer is to supply power, hence French Alimentation is English Power Supply Unit. C'est loquique.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro