Apple is recommending an update be installed on all MacBook and MacBook Pro computers and extra batteries purchased between February 2006 and April 2007. Users can download the patch from Software Update or here if that's your bag. According to Apple, there are factors causing performance issues in the batteries which do not …
Battery deformity fix
What this patch does, in fact is change over the positive and the negative ports on the battery very rapidly, causing the inside of the battery to go all "gooey" (techspeak). The battery casing then returns to its original shape due to the memory effect of the plastic
Look over there.. *runs*
i bet that doesn't mean......
applecare cover on those machines gets an extra year does it?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout