Apple is recommending an update be installed on all MacBook and MacBook Pro computers and extra batteries purchased between February 2006 and April 2007. Users can download the patch from Software Update or here if that's your bag. According to Apple, there are factors causing performance issues in the batteries which do not …
Battery deformity fix
What this patch does, in fact is change over the positive and the negative ports on the battery very rapidly, causing the inside of the battery to go all "gooey" (techspeak). The battery casing then returns to its original shape due to the memory effect of the plastic
Look over there.. *runs*
i bet that doesn't mean......
applecare cover on those machines gets an extra year does it?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait