A Swedish pilot was flung out of his aircraft by a malfunctioning pair of hi-tech trousers, it has been revealed. The incident, which took place last week, was reported in The Local yesterday. It seems the stick-jockey in question was a Swedish air force officer flying a Saab Gripen fighter. Fighter pilots typically wear a "G- …
If not caused by AI, then... by whom?
If there is no reason to suspect a self-aware machine, has any body looked into the possibility of an evil penguin provoking the incident by remote control?
I'm glad I wasn't at that de-briefing....
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp