A Swedish pilot was flung out of his aircraft by a malfunctioning pair of hi-tech trousers, it has been revealed. The incident, which took place last week, was reported in The Local yesterday. It seems the stick-jockey in question was a Swedish air force officer flying a Saab Gripen fighter. Fighter pilots typically wear a "G- …
If not caused by AI, then... by whom?
If there is no reason to suspect a self-aware machine, has any body looked into the possibility of an evil penguin provoking the incident by remote control?
I'm glad I wasn't at that de-briefing....
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9