A Swedish pilot was flung out of his aircraft by a malfunctioning pair of hi-tech trousers, it has been revealed. The incident, which took place last week, was reported in The Local yesterday. It seems the stick-jockey in question was a Swedish air force officer flying a Saab Gripen fighter. Fighter pilots typically wear a "G- …
If not caused by AI, then... by whom?
If there is no reason to suspect a self-aware machine, has any body looked into the possibility of an evil penguin provoking the incident by remote control?
I'm glad I wasn't at that de-briefing....
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...