Associations representing almost 300 Northeastern banks in the US say they are suing TJX Companies to recover tens of millions of dollars in damages resulting from a data breach that may have exposed more than 45m credit and debit card numbers to thieves. Additional organizations from all over the country are likely to join the …
I must be tired..
How do these happen? And probably the managers get promoted and the system people get fired ( not that they couldn't do better? ) Tired ?? because working with / on systems which are vulnerable a long time I can not understand ( period. ) I would love to hear the excuses ( there are none in cases like this IMHO ) But on the other hand - we live in real world where the business ( make big profits, save in costs ) dominates, it just bites back sometimes. Any ideas how to fix that ?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE