Stephen Hawking is going to be sent up on the vomit comet, a specially modified plane that allows its passengers to experience weightlessness. The trip is courtesy of operating firm Zero Gravity, which has waived its normal $3,000 fee for the good professor. Passengers on the specially modified Boeing 727 experience free-fall …
Reminds me of the Onion classic:
It would be really great if Hawking would write some SF. I'm sure he'd be good at it.
Where is the YouTube video
OK is it me or do you all want to see him in ZG... I know I do as I could do with a good laugh =))
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market