Stephen Hawking is going to be sent up on the vomit comet, a specially modified plane that allows its passengers to experience weightlessness. The trip is courtesy of operating firm Zero Gravity, which has waived its normal $3,000 fee for the good professor. Passengers on the specially modified Boeing 727 experience free-fall …
Reminds me of the Onion classic:
It would be really great if Hawking would write some SF. I'm sure he'd be good at it.
Where is the YouTube video
OK is it me or do you all want to see him in ZG... I know I do as I could do with a good laugh =))
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests