Stephen Hawking is going to be sent up on the vomit comet, a specially modified plane that allows its passengers to experience weightlessness. The trip is courtesy of operating firm Zero Gravity, which has waived its normal $3,000 fee for the good professor. Passengers on the specially modified Boeing 727 experience free-fall …
Reminds me of the Onion classic:
It would be really great if Hawking would write some SF. I'm sure he'd be good at it.
Where is the YouTube video
OK is it me or do you all want to see him in ZG... I know I do as I could do with a good laugh =))
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS