Warner Music Group (WMG) has settled a long-running dispute with media giant Bertelsmann over the latter's relationship with Napster. Both firms have resolved legal claims relating to WMG's recorded music and music publishing businesses. According to a US Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Bertelsmann will cough up $ …
110m without liability!
Wow! Imagine how much it would have cost them if they'd done something wrong
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL