Warner Music Group (WMG) has settled a long-running dispute with media giant Bertelsmann over the latter's relationship with Napster. Both firms have resolved legal claims relating to WMG's recorded music and music publishing businesses. According to a US Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Bertelsmann will cough up $ …
110m without liability!
Wow! Imagine how much it would have cost them if they'd done something wrong
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby