Warner Music Group (WMG) has settled a long-running dispute with media giant Bertelsmann over the latter's relationship with Napster. Both firms have resolved legal claims relating to WMG's recorded music and music publishing businesses. According to a US Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Bertelsmann will cough up $ …
110m without liability!
Wow! Imagine how much it would have cost them if they'd done something wrong
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging