We here at Vulture Central would like to wish a very happy birthday today to all you Strategy Boutiques out there doing so much to redefine the world's brand frontage paradigms and evolve the value proposition your clients represent to their constituents. Indeed, it was today in 1957 that Chemical and Engineering News first …
From the IEEE site
An Online Community consists of a group of individuals that have a shared purpose or common interests that utilize online communication and collaboration tools to facilitate the accomplishment of their goals or to fill voids that may currently exist by relying solely on in-person or real-time interactions.
Online Community Members are engaged in value-creating relationships with "anytime/anywhere" access to shared knowledge
Bite onto snort
I think it's worth pointing out that "Batten, Barton, Durstine and Osborn" is an anagram of "Abundant brander robots, none tits", which is an unusual mental image.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK