We here at Vulture Central would like to wish a very happy birthday today to all you Strategy Boutiques out there doing so much to redefine the world's brand frontage paradigms and evolve the value proposition your clients represent to their constituents. Indeed, it was today in 1957 that Chemical and Engineering News first …
From the IEEE site
An Online Community consists of a group of individuals that have a shared purpose or common interests that utilize online communication and collaboration tools to facilitate the accomplishment of their goals or to fill voids that may currently exist by relying solely on in-person or real-time interactions.
Online Community Members are engaged in value-creating relationships with "anytime/anywhere" access to shared knowledge
Bite onto snort
I think it's worth pointing out that "Batten, Barton, Durstine and Osborn" is an anagram of "Abundant brander robots, none tits", which is an unusual mental image.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene