SAP has assured investors and competitors it can achieve double-digit revenue growth without succumbing to an M&A rampage. Chief executive Henning Kagermann told media attending his company's customer and partner event that SAP would reap success by making it easier for customers to consume enterprise services, not by …
SAP Announces New Product
Perhaps the mergers have stopped because of them spending 2-400 million on a new product. Maybe this time they will succeed in interglobal dominance.
SAP Americas President talking to financial analysts on the Street
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...