SAP has assured investors and competitors it can achieve double-digit revenue growth without succumbing to an M&A rampage. Chief executive Henning Kagermann told media attending his company's customer and partner event that SAP would reap success by making it easier for customers to consume enterprise services, not by …
SAP Announces New Product
Perhaps the mergers have stopped because of them spending 2-400 million on a new product. Maybe this time they will succeed in interglobal dominance.
SAP Americas President talking to financial analysts on the Street
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?