SAP has assured investors and competitors it can achieve double-digit revenue growth without succumbing to an M&A rampage. Chief executive Henning Kagermann told media attending his company's customer and partner event that SAP would reap success by making it easier for customers to consume enterprise services, not by …
SAP Announces New Product
Perhaps the mergers have stopped because of them spending 2-400 million on a new product. Maybe this time they will succeed in interglobal dominance.
SAP Americas President talking to financial analysts on the Street
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone