Designers in Japan have developed a working Aliens-style powered exoskeleton, and intend to market it next year. The Japan Times reports that Yoshiyuki Sankai, a professor at the University of Tsukuba, has teamed up with Daiwa House Industry Co to manufacture "400 to 500 suits annually", from 2008. The motorised exoskeleton, a …
Excellent! Fetch the popcorn
I can see the poster now:
'Obaachan versus Gojira'
('Granny versus man in painfully unconvincing rubber suit')
I'd pay to watch that.
When I see the word 'exoskeleton' I think of the following
It's one of the funniest images I have ever seen. The story is also hilarious.
2) Chris Morris and the roboplegic roncock on his Paedophilia "special".
I guess I have a warped mind.
Check out the film called Roujin Z. Clearly this is a project that will lead up to the robotic elder care beds.
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review