Designers in Japan have developed a working Aliens-style powered exoskeleton, and intend to market it next year. The Japan Times reports that Yoshiyuki Sankai, a professor at the University of Tsukuba, has teamed up with Daiwa House Industry Co to manufacture "400 to 500 suits annually", from 2008. The motorised exoskeleton, a …
Excellent! Fetch the popcorn
I can see the poster now:
'Obaachan versus Gojira'
('Granny versus man in painfully unconvincing rubber suit')
I'd pay to watch that.
When I see the word 'exoskeleton' I think of the following
It's one of the funniest images I have ever seen. The story is also hilarious.
2) Chris Morris and the roboplegic roncock on his Paedophilia "special".
I guess I have a warped mind.
Check out the film called Roujin Z. Clearly this is a project that will lead up to the robotic elder care beds.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16