ISPA, the internet service providers' trade association, is calling on its members to provide law enforcement agencies with a 24-hour contact point. A new "best practice" document says ISPs should make information available for current investigations as quickly as possible, and ideally be on call at any time. ISPA says the …
Given that some ISPs *cough* Tiscali *cough* attitude to contacts, I hope the fuzz don't mind talking to Bombay for 10 minutes, to someone who suggest they reboot their PC 3 times before actually listening to what's actually being asked of them.
Even then it'll be a miracle if they can actually understand the reply!
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers