ISPA, the internet service providers' trade association, is calling on its members to provide law enforcement agencies with a 24-hour contact point. A new "best practice" document says ISPs should make information available for current investigations as quickly as possible, and ideally be on call at any time. ISPA says the …
Given that some ISPs *cough* Tiscali *cough* attitude to contacts, I hope the fuzz don't mind talking to Bombay for 10 minutes, to someone who suggest they reboot their PC 3 times before actually listening to what's actually being asked of them.
Even then it'll be a miracle if they can actually understand the reply!
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops