ISPA, the internet service providers' trade association, is calling on its members to provide law enforcement agencies with a 24-hour contact point. A new "best practice" document says ISPs should make information available for current investigations as quickly as possible, and ideally be on call at any time. ISPA says the …
Given that some ISPs *cough* Tiscali *cough* attitude to contacts, I hope the fuzz don't mind talking to Bombay for 10 minutes, to someone who suggest they reboot their PC 3 times before actually listening to what's actually being asked of them.
Even then it'll be a miracle if they can actually understand the reply!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene