ISPA, the internet service providers' trade association, is calling on its members to provide law enforcement agencies with a 24-hour contact point. A new "best practice" document says ISPs should make information available for current investigations as quickly as possible, and ideally be on call at any time. ISPA says the …
Given that some ISPs *cough* Tiscali *cough* attitude to contacts, I hope the fuzz don't mind talking to Bombay for 10 minutes, to someone who suggest they reboot their PC 3 times before actually listening to what's actually being asked of them.
Even then it'll be a miracle if they can actually understand the reply!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base