Email archiving system Cryoserver is back, and now it's an appliance. The software has been bought up by Dublin-based developer FCS (Forensics & Compliance Systems) which has used it to build a tamper-proof sealed system able to archive all one's messaging, both for regulatory compliance and for storage management. "It's a …
It was all looking very impressive right up to the point where MD5 was mentioned.
Those who don't know what is wrong with MD5 should do a quick search.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland