Amsterdam police this week arrested another 419 cell and confiscated computers, fake travel documents, and bogus banking documents. The five suspects are being held pending extradition to the US, where they could face up to 20 years in prison. The fraudsters in this scheme allegedly fleeced hundreds of victims from the US, …
You Got Snail Mail SPAM
I received my first 419 letter in the post, someone actually paid for a 1st class stamp - which is odd seeing as the lawyer that sent it was a close friend of the recently deceased South African diamond mine owner, and didn't have the necessary paperwork to travel to the US..
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to send the necessary funds to release the $3.6 million held in trust - perhaps someone from El Reg would like to take him up on his most generous offer?
Anyway in the meantime I'll just frame the letter for prosperity..
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base