Senior executives see Web 2.0 as a tool to increase revenues but they could be held back by a lack of know-how within their firms, according to a new study. A report, entitled Serious Business: Web 2.0 Goes Corporate, was conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) and sponsored by enterprise search business Fast. The …
Failing to make profits
On a buzzword? How remarkable....
No such thing. It was a trick to see if we could con you into giving us millions for making fancy websites all over again.
Here's a secret. People have been talking on the internet for quite some time now, and funnily enough, user driven content has been around for a year or 2 as well.
What should happen IMHO is we should consider getting our priorities straight and concentrate on getting Internet 2 moving instead.
Given a choice which would you prefer, MySpace clones or a 1Gbit connection?
Perhaps you prefer the social thing, but personally I'll go with a faster connection and being able to download HD movies in a respectable time.
YouTube is cool though, I have to give them that.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars