Senior executives see Web 2.0 as a tool to increase revenues but they could be held back by a lack of know-how within their firms, according to a new study. A report, entitled Serious Business: Web 2.0 Goes Corporate, was conducted by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) and sponsored by enterprise search business Fast. The …
Failing to make profits
On a buzzword? How remarkable....
No such thing. It was a trick to see if we could con you into giving us millions for making fancy websites all over again.
Here's a secret. People have been talking on the internet for quite some time now, and funnily enough, user driven content has been around for a year or 2 as well.
What should happen IMHO is we should consider getting our priorities straight and concentrate on getting Internet 2 moving instead.
Given a choice which would you prefer, MySpace clones or a 1Gbit connection?
Perhaps you prefer the social thing, but personally I'll go with a faster connection and being able to download HD movies in a respectable time.
YouTube is cool though, I have to give them that.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?