Here's Motorola's latest lady-leading limited edition mobile telephone: a one-off "champagne gold" KRZR K1 ready to bring a true sense of gilt to your life. Well, if you live in Hong Kong, that is. The skinny quad-band clamshell handset, described as both a "conversation piece" and a "fashion statement", is now available in …
after Donne et al
Send not to know for whom the phone blings. It blings for thee.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...