BT has announced a corporate reshuffle aimed at keeping the telco "ahead of the game" as it battles increasing competition at home and abroad. The changes acknowledge the firm's increasing reliance on software and IP services by creating a new strategy unit to oversee the existing retail, global services, wholesale, and …
hope it helps
Well it can't get any worse... I just hope some heads are knocked together and people actually start taking some responsibility in a company where they seem to have a different team for every type of problem and no overall project ownership whatsoever.
I mean, how hard can it be to deliver a pair of load balanced webservers ? Well, BT "delivered" ours in November and they're ~still~ not loadbalanced...
My advice? Just walk away
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft