BT has announced a corporate reshuffle aimed at keeping the telco "ahead of the game" as it battles increasing competition at home and abroad. The changes acknowledge the firm's increasing reliance on software and IP services by creating a new strategy unit to oversee the existing retail, global services, wholesale, and …
hope it helps
Well it can't get any worse... I just hope some heads are knocked together and people actually start taking some responsibility in a company where they seem to have a different team for every type of problem and no overall project ownership whatsoever.
I mean, how hard can it be to deliver a pair of load balanced webservers ? Well, BT "delivered" ours in November and they're ~still~ not loadbalanced...
My advice? Just walk away
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it