BT has announced a corporate reshuffle aimed at keeping the telco "ahead of the game" as it battles increasing competition at home and abroad. The changes acknowledge the firm's increasing reliance on software and IP services by creating a new strategy unit to oversee the existing retail, global services, wholesale, and …
hope it helps
Well it can't get any worse... I just hope some heads are knocked together and people actually start taking some responsibility in a company where they seem to have a different team for every type of problem and no overall project ownership whatsoever.
I mean, how hard can it be to deliver a pair of load balanced webservers ? Well, BT "delivered" ours in November and they're ~still~ not loadbalanced...
My advice? Just walk away
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones