How will AMD's upcoming ATI Radeon HD 2900 XT perform. Pretty darn quickly, it would seem, if preliminary tests posted on the web ahead of the troubled chip maker's official release date prove correct. Website DailyTech put the as-yet-unannounced GPU up against Nvidia's rival part, the GeForce 8800 GTS. The 2900 XT has 512MB of …
1) 320-bit bus for the nVidia card.
2) I, for one, would like to know what the Half-life 2 results were, however "unexpected" they were.
3rd thing. Look at the graph. lololololololol etc.
That third graph is a stunner. Could it be any more biased?
Charting programs do this sometimes, but the numbers clearly present on the chart put AMD's advantage into context, ie. a 16.4 per cent lead.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean