The UK and the US have signed a memorandum of understanding that paves the way for closer collaboration on missions to explore our solar system, including robotic exploration of the moon and trials of technology that could one day be sent to Mars. The deal was reached in Washington last Friday, after a series of meetings …
Is it a scoop ?
<sarcasm from a closeby country>
Well, giving the now closer and closer space
exploration and defense matters as seen from the
bushists, and since UK has been an affiliate state
of the US for now more than 2 decades on defense
matters (mostly due to spy satellites agreements),
how surprising is this ?
</sarcasm from a closeby country>
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great