Hotspot aggregator The Cloud has today launched complete coverage of the Square Mile, and to celebrate it is providing access free for the next month to anyone who asks. The Cloud describes the network as "Europe's most advanced Wi-Fi network", which makes extensive use of mesh networking technology provided by BelAir Networks …
really free, or free with expensive gadget?
Maybe I'm being dim but this appears to be a 30 day free trial when you buy a Nokia gadget, not free to anyone who asks.
Anyone got a link for a no strigns free trial?
URL for registration, as requested...
'Tis really free...
'Tis honestly free, as described..
I work for a bank in the City and have been trialling the service for a few months. There are one or two blind spots, but otherwise both the connection reliability and the speed have been pretty acceptable.
The session logout after a couple of hours is annoying though because it dosen't seem to check how much traffic is going over your connection - i.e. is it idle because you are in a meeting or are you in the middle of downloading a large file....other than that, ok.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor