Commodore Gaming - the latest reviver of ye olde Commodore brand - has priced up its high-end Wintel gaming systems, pledging to "redefine the line between gaming and reality" - whatever that means - for up to £2899 inc. VAT. Commodore Gaming Cxx PC That's what it's charging for the top-of-the-line Commodore xx, unveiled in …
Jack Tramiel would turn in his grave...
A Commodore machine that doesn't cost $595!
Well, I think that given today's market, this is certainly a machine worthy of the brand and its hordes of fans. I love the aesthetic of the case and the idea of skinning them. I think the guys have gone for the right niche to at least make a go of it - better than Gateway, ESCOM or Tulip!
The only things missing are descent displays, keyboards and mice which continue the theme and branding style.
Well done lads! Give AlienWare a run for their money...
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed