Cash-starved AMD put out its hat on Monday, offering up to $2.2bn in convertible notes to help it raise money. The chipmaker will proffer $1.8bn worth of Convertible Senior Notes to institutional investors. In addition, AMD expects to bless the buyers with a 30-day option to nab up to $400m of extra notes “to cover over …
My AMD stock
Slowly but surely, my 2200 shares edge towards worthless. Should have sold last summer. Stop Loss is now my friend.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!