back to article Need enhanced data security? Try a condom

In these data uncertain times, it's reassuring to know that the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council is doing everything possible to ensure that your personal details are locked down against abuse. For those of you not au fait with the council's invaluable work, its aim is to "enhance payment account data security …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

hahaha

Google got something slightly wrong! it mixed up the word security and found condoms! LOL ROFL so funny.

the other day i typed in "email" and i got information about "royal mail" instead" LOL ROFL so funny. i wanted to know about email, but it gave me information about snail mail instead, hahaha. see how it got confused here?

more of these hilarious articles please!

2. Dillon Pyron

Google goofs

Let's not condom Google for the occasional goof.

3. lee harvey osmond

SSL = Durex = Condom

From http://www.durex.com/ :

"SSL is the world's leading condom manufacturer with its Durex brand of condoms."

Google's software is inherently probabilistic , and every once in a while, probabilistic software will screw up like this. Screw up? OK now even I'm at it. Oh wait ...

As for human anatomy, I've heard something be described as joystick port before now, but never yet as a socket.

4. Ian Damage

SSL=

Secure Sausage Layer?

5. Graham Lockley

Secure ?

I always wondered what a ' secure socket ' was when SSL was mentioned :)

This topic is closed for new posts.