In these data uncertain times, it's reassuring to know that the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council is doing everything possible to ensure that your personal details are locked down against abuse. For those of you not au fait with the council's invaluable work, its aim is to "enhance payment account data security …
Google got something slightly wrong! it mixed up the word security and found condoms! LOL ROFL so funny.
the other day i typed in "email" and i got information about "royal mail" instead" LOL ROFL so funny. i wanted to know about email, but it gave me information about snail mail instead, hahaha. see how it got confused here?
more of these hilarious articles please!
Let's not condom Google for the occasional goof.
SSL = Durex = Condom
From http://www.durex.com/ :
"SSL is the world's leading condom manufacturer with its Durex brand of condoms."
Google's software is inherently probabilistic , and every once in a while, probabilistic software will screw up like this. Screw up? OK now even I'm at it. Oh wait ...
As for human anatomy, I've heard something be described as joystick port before now, but never yet as a socket.
Secure Sausage Layer?
I always wondered what a ' secure socket ' was when SSL was mentioned :)
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it