Oracle has purchased the intellectual property assets of mobile application specialist AppForge. The deal, which had been the subject of growing rumour, was confirmed by an Oracle spokesperson on Wednesday, but no further details were disclosed. The database giant was believed one of two companies in the running for Georgia- …
A blatent plug for my blog
I blogged about this as a rumour last week. Since when my blog -solely through the power of comments - has become a source of links which might be of help to confused AppForge customers. Anybody who wants to know where they can find out more should visit:
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide