Oracle has purchased the intellectual property assets of mobile application specialist AppForge. The deal, which had been the subject of growing rumour, was confirmed by an Oracle spokesperson on Wednesday, but no further details were disclosed. The database giant was believed one of two companies in the running for Georgia- …
A blatent plug for my blog
I blogged about this as a rumour last week. Since when my blog -solely through the power of comments - has become a source of links which might be of help to confused AppForge customers. Anybody who wants to know where they can find out more should visit:
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests