Oracle has purchased the intellectual property assets of mobile application specialist AppForge. The deal, which had been the subject of growing rumour, was confirmed by an Oracle spokesperson on Wednesday, but no further details were disclosed. The database giant was believed one of two companies in the running for Georgia- …
A blatent plug for my blog
I blogged about this as a rumour last week. Since when my blog -solely through the power of comments - has become a source of links which might be of help to confused AppForge customers. Anybody who wants to know where they can find out more should visit:
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Kaspersky backpedals on "done nothing wrong, nothing to fear" company article