TDK is to sell its recording media business to Imation for $300m in stock and cash. The deal is expected to close in calendar third quarter 2007. TDK will receive about $280m in Imation stock and $20m in cash. An additional $70m may flow into TDK coffers based on future financial performance. Under the agreement, Imation will …
Looks like I'm not gonna be using TDK discs any more... best stock up on them before the quality drops...
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU