TDK is to sell its recording media business to Imation for $300m in stock and cash. The deal is expected to close in calendar third quarter 2007. TDK will receive about $280m in Imation stock and $20m in cash. An additional $70m may flow into TDK coffers based on future financial performance. Under the agreement, Imation will …
Looks like I'm not gonna be using TDK discs any more... best stock up on them before the quality drops...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON