TDK is to sell its recording media business to Imation for $300m in stock and cash. The deal is expected to close in calendar third quarter 2007. TDK will receive about $280m in Imation stock and $20m in cash. An additional $70m may flow into TDK coffers based on future financial performance. Under the agreement, Imation will …
Looks like I'm not gonna be using TDK discs any more... best stock up on them before the quality drops...
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE