TDK is to sell its recording media business to Imation for $300m in stock and cash. The deal is expected to close in calendar third quarter 2007. TDK will receive about $280m in Imation stock and $20m in cash. An additional $70m may flow into TDK coffers based on future financial performance. Under the agreement, Imation will …
Looks like I'm not gonna be using TDK discs any more... best stock up on them before the quality drops...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS