AMD is reporting today a first-quarter loss of $611m amid a price-war to hold market share won back from rival Intel. The loss is larger than analysts expected, and AMD chief financial officer Robert Rivet calls the performance "disappointing and unacceptable". The net $611m loss compares with a Q1 '06 profit of $185m. AMD …
The world is not enough.
'AMD is reporting today a first-quarter loss of $611m amid a price-war to hold market share won back from rival Intel.'
Why can't everybody just get along? They both want the whole world to themselves, and even then it won't be enough. War, war, war. Win, win, win. You fools!
When will they ever learn? 'When will they e-ver learn'...
I'm assuming you don't have a job, then.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star