AMD is reporting today a first-quarter loss of $611m amid a price-war to hold market share won back from rival Intel. The loss is larger than analysts expected, and AMD chief financial officer Robert Rivet calls the performance "disappointing and unacceptable". The net $611m loss compares with a Q1 '06 profit of $185m. AMD …
The world is not enough.
'AMD is reporting today a first-quarter loss of $611m amid a price-war to hold market share won back from rival Intel.'
Why can't everybody just get along? They both want the whole world to themselves, and even then it won't be enough. War, war, war. Win, win, win. You fools!
When will they ever learn? 'When will they e-ver learn'...
I'm assuming you don't have a job, then.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer