AMD is reporting today a first-quarter loss of $611m amid a price-war to hold market share won back from rival Intel. The loss is larger than analysts expected, and AMD chief financial officer Robert Rivet calls the performance "disappointing and unacceptable". The net $611m loss compares with a Q1 '06 profit of $185m. AMD …
The world is not enough.
'AMD is reporting today a first-quarter loss of $611m amid a price-war to hold market share won back from rival Intel.'
Why can't everybody just get along? They both want the whole world to themselves, and even then it won't be enough. War, war, war. Win, win, win. You fools!
When will they ever learn? 'When will they e-ver learn'...
I'm assuming you don't have a job, then.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base