Yahoo! first-quarter profit fell 11 per cent from last year, with the company falling short of analyst expectations for its new advertising platform, Panama. Q1 profit was listed as $142.4m or 10 cents per share, down from $159.9m or 11 cents per share at the same quarter last year. Analysts had expected a profit of 11 cents …
Only two of the words in the title have exclamation marks. When did you stop adding them to each word? Did Yahoo! complain?!!?!
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play