Yahoo! first-quarter profit fell 11 per cent from last year, with the company falling short of analyst expectations for its new advertising platform, Panama. Q1 profit was listed as $142.4m or 10 cents per share, down from $159.9m or 11 cents per share at the same quarter last year. Analysts had expected a profit of 11 cents …
Only two of the words in the title have exclamation marks. When did you stop adding them to each word? Did Yahoo! complain?!!?!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers