The word on the Beijing streets is that Bill Gates will appear Thursday at a downtown hotel to tout something. As of this writing, Microsoft has decided it would be best for us not to attend that event. The same cannot be said for Sun Microsystems, which has spared some time with Chairman Scott McNealy. And we're not sure what’s …
Chinese Take IT Away ......
..... for Evaluation?
"To the ever-popular Green Grid booth."
Obviously Staff were away BetaTesting Client Malware Configurations.
A Sweet Addiction rather than just Odd Jobbing ....... but the East have long Known that, already. ....... Masters of ITs SurReality with Technology Providing Physicality for Virtual Future Control?
A Ping Dynasty.....?
intel on board?
By the looks of the scale model Itanium (with the Segway booth babe) Intel may be on board with El Reg's Itanic moniker. It certainly looks like the chip is sinking from here!
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity