The word on the Beijing streets is that Bill Gates will appear Thursday at a downtown hotel to tout something. As of this writing, Microsoft has decided it would be best for us not to attend that event. The same cannot be said for Sun Microsystems, which has spared some time with Chairman Scott McNealy. And we're not sure what’s …
Chinese Take IT Away ......
..... for Evaluation?
"To the ever-popular Green Grid booth."
Obviously Staff were away BetaTesting Client Malware Configurations.
A Sweet Addiction rather than just Odd Jobbing ....... but the East have long Known that, already. ....... Masters of ITs SurReality with Technology Providing Physicality for Virtual Future Control?
A Ping Dynasty.....?
intel on board?
By the looks of the scale model Itanium (with the Segway booth babe) Intel may be on board with El Reg's Itanic moniker. It certainly looks like the chip is sinking from here!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene