Google will let webmasters remove sites it has indexed from search results more easily by using a long-demanded new tool. It's already very easy to avoid being indexed in the first place by Google, by editing the standard robots.txt file or by using meta tagging, but until now it was tricky for Joe Webmaster to have a listing …
Wonder what would happen....
If I submitted "google.com" to be removed.... Would the whole Googleplex just implode in itself?
I'm sure Billy G will be the first in line to try!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops