Google will let webmasters remove sites it has indexed from search results more easily by using a long-demanded new tool. It's already very easy to avoid being indexed in the first place by Google, by editing the standard robots.txt file or by using meta tagging, but until now it was tricky for Joe Webmaster to have a listing …
Wonder what would happen....
If I submitted "google.com" to be removed.... Would the whole Googleplex just implode in itself?
I'm sure Billy G will be the first in line to try!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging