Google will let webmasters remove sites it has indexed from search results more easily by using a long-demanded new tool. It's already very easy to avoid being indexed in the first place by Google, by editing the standard robots.txt file or by using meta tagging, but until now it was tricky for Joe Webmaster to have a listing …
Wonder what would happen....
If I submitted "google.com" to be removed.... Would the whole Googleplex just implode in itself?
I'm sure Billy G will be the first in line to try!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why