Google will let webmasters remove sites it has indexed from search results more easily by using a long-demanded new tool. It's already very easy to avoid being indexed in the first place by Google, by editing the standard robots.txt file or by using meta tagging, but until now it was tricky for Joe Webmaster to have a listing …
Wonder what would happen....
If I submitted "google.com" to be removed.... Would the whole Googleplex just implode in itself?
I'm sure Billy G will be the first in line to try!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs