The Chinese have dismally failed to clamp down on nude web chats after discovering "there was no basis in law to bring charges" against a housewife who arranged such online fleshfests, Reuters reports. The 36-year-old woman, known only by her surname Li, was charged with "organising pornographic activities", viz: using a webcam …
Is that before or after you visit the chatroom? :-)
Surely this is covered already ?
Isn't this covered by `endangering state security' ?
If this were Thailand...
If this were a democratic country like Thailand, the site or service would have been taken down and blocked by now under some national security law under the whim of the ICT Minister.
Of course, freedom of speech and respect for the law is much greater in communist countries like China.
Michael, it is considered to boost the moral of the Public Security Bureau officers. Gives them something to look at on the graveyard shift !!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Tim Cook: The classic iPod HAD to DIE, and this is WHY