The Chinese have dismally failed to clamp down on nude web chats after discovering "there was no basis in law to bring charges" against a housewife who arranged such online fleshfests, Reuters reports. The 36-year-old woman, known only by her surname Li, was charged with "organising pornographic activities", viz: using a webcam …
Is that before or after you visit the chatroom? :-)
Surely this is covered already ?
Isn't this covered by `endangering state security' ?
If this were Thailand...
If this were a democratic country like Thailand, the site or service would have been taken down and blocked by now under some national security law under the whim of the ICT Minister.
Of course, freedom of speech and respect for the law is much greater in communist countries like China.
Michael, it is considered to boost the moral of the Public Security Bureau officers. Gives them something to look at on the graveyard shift !!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests