Users of the BlackBerry email-push service have found themselves disconnected and unable to send or receive messages because of a "critical infrastructure outage" which seems to be affecting people across the western hemisphere. Problems have been reported in RIM's home country, Canada, as well as the USA. Calls to the …
Not working in Guernsey Channel Islands
Blackberry service has been down all morning in Guernsey Channel Islands!! :(
It's for the best
It's for the best the the service is down. Now all those people who are too engrossed in messaging on their blackberries can get back to work. God forbid the sales and development pukes had to go into the office or use a regular PC.
Those unable to cope with the outage will be executed.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it