Users of the BlackBerry email-push service have found themselves disconnected and unable to send or receive messages because of a "critical infrastructure outage" which seems to be affecting people across the western hemisphere. Problems have been reported in RIM's home country, Canada, as well as the USA. Calls to the …
Not working in Guernsey Channel Islands
Blackberry service has been down all morning in Guernsey Channel Islands!! :(
It's for the best
It's for the best the the service is down. Now all those people who are too engrossed in messaging on their blackberries can get back to work. God forbid the sales and development pukes had to go into the office or use a regular PC.
Those unable to cope with the outage will be executed.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month