While network operators are evaluating technologies for broadcasting TV, Rok Entertainment is betting on narrowcast as the future and has just raised $7m with a view to an IPO later this year. Broadcast technologies have been getting all the attention lately, but Rok argues that at home customers are getting used to watching …
I think you mean unicast rather than narrowcast.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?