While network operators are evaluating technologies for broadcasting TV, Rok Entertainment is betting on narrowcast as the future and has just raised $7m with a view to an IPO later this year. Broadcast technologies have been getting all the attention lately, but Rok argues that at home customers are getting used to watching …
I think you mean unicast rather than narrowcast.
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way