While network operators are evaluating technologies for broadcasting TV, Rok Entertainment is betting on narrowcast as the future and has just raised $7m with a view to an IPO later this year. Broadcast technologies have been getting all the attention lately, but Rok argues that at home customers are getting used to watching …
I think you mean unicast rather than narrowcast.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook