Nvidia stole a march on ATi when it launched the DirectX 10 GeForce 8800 GTS and GTX chips back in October 2006. Even though the G80/8800 was a powerhouse of a chip we wondered who exactly would spend the thick end of £400 on a single graphics card or £800 on a pair of the things in SLI. MSI NX8600GTS-T2D256E-HD-OC graphics …
Nice to see
that a 6800GTS graphics card does so well in the benckmarks.
take a look at the benchmark tables again, they say 6800gts not 8600gts, just thort i would bring it to your attention
I'll attempt to bring to your attention, in a cohesive manner, what I believe the two previous posters are attempting to say. It appears that you have made a mistake in your images, and called the NX8600 and 'NX6800'. If this is not a typo, I would enjoy if you would tell me where I can find this positively beastial 6800-based GPU.
Yup, it's a typo alright
Sorry about that chaps. The review was written in a tearing hurry over the weekend but even so it was a daft mistake.
Hopefully Scott will correct is ASAP
Sorry about that. It was indeed a typographical error. All sorted now though.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers