Pipex told investors today its underlying profits suffered in 2006 because of borrowing to pay for rival ISPs Bulldog and Toucan, and home phone outfit Homecall. Pre-tax profits, hit by bigger interest payments, sank to £4.8m, from £5.1m a year earlier. Margins fell away too, from 46 per cent in 2005 to 38.2 per cent last year …
Their profit would have been even less....
if Pipex's billing department actually knew how to refund customers they'd overcharged.
The Hoff has let me down :(
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't