The meltdown of ESPN's Fantasy Baseball site is prompting aneurysms among its more passionate users after the service informed them they'll have to start their games from scratch. The irony was all the more bitter in the wake of glitches that disrupted Fantasy Baseball players on a competing service called TQ Stats. ESPN's …
What a shame?
I think these fantasy players need to get real lives. What a complete and utter waste of time for real people to be playing imaginary games between imaginary teams with imaginary players in their imaginary lives. Grow up and get real lives.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics