The meltdown of ESPN's Fantasy Baseball site is prompting aneurysms among its more passionate users after the service informed them they'll have to start their games from scratch. The irony was all the more bitter in the wake of glitches that disrupted Fantasy Baseball players on a competing service called TQ Stats. ESPN's …
What a shame?
I think these fantasy players need to get real lives. What a complete and utter waste of time for real people to be playing imaginary games between imaginary teams with imaginary players in their imaginary lives. Grow up and get real lives.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders