The meltdown of ESPN's Fantasy Baseball site is prompting aneurysms among its more passionate users after the service informed them they'll have to start their games from scratch. The irony was all the more bitter in the wake of glitches that disrupted Fantasy Baseball players on a competing service called TQ Stats. ESPN's …
What a shame?
I think these fantasy players need to get real lives. What a complete and utter waste of time for real people to be playing imaginary games between imaginary teams with imaginary players in their imaginary lives. Grow up and get real lives.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun