A 15-year-old Perth teenager persuaded YouTube to pull hundreds of clips by masquerading as an employee of state broadcasting outfit the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Reuters reports. The lad wrote a letter to Google's amateur video tentacle saying he represented ABC and would it mind removing clips of "popular …
No need to be confused
ABC give away Chaser's War On Everything as a free podcast, so they're not going to be bothered by clips posting on YouTube.
Damn fine comedy programme by the way - well worth watching. Funnily enough, I discovered it after seeing shorts on YouTube, so it does the job - other broadcasting corporations could take a long hard look at this model!
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph