A 15-year-old Perth teenager persuaded YouTube to pull hundreds of clips by masquerading as an employee of state broadcasting outfit the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Reuters reports. The lad wrote a letter to Google's amateur video tentacle saying he represented ABC and would it mind removing clips of "popular …
No need to be confused
ABC give away Chaser's War On Everything as a free podcast, so they're not going to be bothered by clips posting on YouTube.
Damn fine comedy programme by the way - well worth watching. Funnily enough, I discovered it after seeing shorts on YouTube, so it does the job - other broadcasting corporations could take a long hard look at this model!
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why