A 15-year-old Perth teenager persuaded YouTube to pull hundreds of clips by masquerading as an employee of state broadcasting outfit the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Reuters reports. The lad wrote a letter to Google's amateur video tentacle saying he represented ABC and would it mind removing clips of "popular …
No need to be confused
ABC give away Chaser's War On Everything as a free podcast, so they're not going to be bothered by clips posting on YouTube.
Damn fine comedy programme by the way - well worth watching. Funnily enough, I discovered it after seeing shorts on YouTube, so it does the job - other broadcasting corporations could take a long hard look at this model!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low