A 15-year-old Perth teenager persuaded YouTube to pull hundreds of clips by masquerading as an employee of state broadcasting outfit the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Reuters reports. The lad wrote a letter to Google's amateur video tentacle saying he represented ABC and would it mind removing clips of "popular …
No need to be confused
ABC give away Chaser's War On Everything as a free podcast, so they're not going to be bothered by clips posting on YouTube.
Damn fine comedy programme by the way - well worth watching. Funnily enough, I discovered it after seeing shorts on YouTube, so it does the job - other broadcasting corporations could take a long hard look at this model!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire