A 15-year-old Perth teenager persuaded YouTube to pull hundreds of clips by masquerading as an employee of state broadcasting outfit the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Reuters reports. The lad wrote a letter to Google's amateur video tentacle saying he represented ABC and would it mind removing clips of "popular …
No need to be confused
ABC give away Chaser's War On Everything as a free podcast, so they're not going to be bothered by clips posting on YouTube.
Damn fine comedy programme by the way - well worth watching. Funnily enough, I discovered it after seeing shorts on YouTube, so it does the job - other broadcasting corporations could take a long hard look at this model!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support