A police officer who improperly accessed a police database and passed individuals' personal details on to a man with a violent criminal record has had his jail term increased to nine months. James Andrew Hardy was previously found guilty of misfeasance in a public office for improperly accessing the police database and was not …
Suggest a Sweepstake
When will the first ID theft occur from HMG ID card system by corrupt officials?
And we all believe ...
... that none of this will happen when the ID cards disaster goes live !
We do believe that don't we ?
RE: And we all believe ...
Obviously(!) Any security breach from ID cards will have nothing to do with information being leaked, left unencrypted, placed in rubbish bins, left outside banks, left on trains or insecure offices, Lost usb keys or sniffed from envelopes by rfid readers. computer systems with default passwords...
None of those things could be to blame for id theft ... it will be the owner obviously not looking after the card properly (securely).
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops