Voting activists have been given the go ahead to proceed with a legal challenge to the certification of the touch-screen voting machines used in 57 of Pennsylvania's counties. Pennsylvania's Department of State had been opposing the suit, but its objections were dismissed by a Commonwealth Court on Friday last week. The state …
I've Already SOLVED The e-Voting Problem!
It's just that there's no money in it for the politicians, so they ignore it...
What an id10t
I'm shocked (though I must admit, only mildly) at this idiot. He's actually more interested in having a system that's ready for the August primaries than he is in having a system that's reliable. That's the government for you.
Re: What an id10t
Isn't "Idiot" the short definition for "politician"?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?