Voting activists have been given the go ahead to proceed with a legal challenge to the certification of the touch-screen voting machines used in 57 of Pennsylvania's counties. Pennsylvania's Department of State had been opposing the suit, but its objections were dismissed by a Commonwealth Court on Friday last week. The state …
I've Already SOLVED The e-Voting Problem!
It's just that there's no money in it for the politicians, so they ignore it...
What an id10t
I'm shocked (though I must admit, only mildly) at this idiot. He's actually more interested in having a system that's ready for the August primaries than he is in having a system that's reliable. That's the government for you.
Re: What an id10t
Isn't "Idiot" the short definition for "politician"?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs