Voting activists have been given the go ahead to proceed with a legal challenge to the certification of the touch-screen voting machines used in 57 of Pennsylvania's counties. Pennsylvania's Department of State had been opposing the suit, but its objections were dismissed by a Commonwealth Court on Friday last week. The state …
I've Already SOLVED The e-Voting Problem!
It's just that there's no money in it for the politicians, so they ignore it...
What an id10t
I'm shocked (though I must admit, only mildly) at this idiot. He's actually more interested in having a system that's ready for the August primaries than he is in having a system that's reliable. That's the government for you.
Re: What an id10t
Isn't "Idiot" the short definition for "politician"?
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers