Voting activists have been given the go ahead to proceed with a legal challenge to the certification of the touch-screen voting machines used in 57 of Pennsylvania's counties. Pennsylvania's Department of State had been opposing the suit, but its objections were dismissed by a Commonwealth Court on Friday last week. The state …
I've Already SOLVED The e-Voting Problem!
It's just that there's no money in it for the politicians, so they ignore it...
What an id10t
I'm shocked (though I must admit, only mildly) at this idiot. He's actually more interested in having a system that's ready for the August primaries than he is in having a system that's reliable. That's the government for you.
Re: What an id10t
Isn't "Idiot" the short definition for "politician"?
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit