An 81-year-old woman has been told she faces jail for harassing her neighbours and breaching the conditions of her Asbo, the BBC reports. Dorothy Evans, of Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, will appear for sentencing at Cardiff Crown Court after being found guilty of a sustained campaign against next door neighbours Angela and …
Remember Monty Python's "Hell's Grannies"?
Seems like this is a case in point.
I can't help wondering how weak this 'victim' has to be if she can't ignore the comments from some withered old crone who lives next door. I also can't help wondering if there is more to this story. For example, why is the old woman hurling insults?
The other side....
Do the people on the other side get the same level of abuse? Or has she already driven them out? (Or possibly she's end of terrace.... what do I know?) Likewise, I'm also left wondering what caused this friction in the first place.
I think this delightful specimen of geriactricity probably just needs a hug....
Old ... oh she must be innocent
Kids are apparantly losing their manners and should be strung up; but if you're old and "cute", everyone's immediate belief is you are innocent? Hmmm, a nation of ageists ...
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats