Information security procedures in federal government have improved, albeit modestly. An annual computer security report card on 24 federal agencies released Thursday rated average security at "C-minus for 2006 compared to D+ in 2005. So instead of been sent to bed without their pork supper, Federal IT managers have earned a …
Well I'll be damned if this exercise doesn't sound like an ISO-900 type of stupidity.
In case you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the so-called "Quality Assurance" test that companies fell all over themselves in the 90s to pass.
And just for the record, it *doesn't* asssure you of good quality... it simply assures that you're making your crappy, sub-standard products in a consistent, reproducible and *documented* fashion.
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Google! and! Facebook! IDs! face! Yahoo! login! BAN!