Information security procedures in federal government have improved, albeit modestly. An annual computer security report card on 24 federal agencies released Thursday rated average security at "C-minus for 2006 compared to D+ in 2005. So instead of been sent to bed without their pork supper, Federal IT managers have earned a …
Well I'll be damned if this exercise doesn't sound like an ISO-900 type of stupidity.
In case you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the so-called "Quality Assurance" test that companies fell all over themselves in the 90s to pass.
And just for the record, it *doesn't* asssure you of good quality... it simply assures that you're making your crappy, sub-standard products in a consistent, reproducible and *documented* fashion.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops