Collaborative technologies are failing because too many users are socially inept and have poor manners, according to a report from the Leading Edge Forum, a consortium of CIOs and academics. The problem comes because users don't know which tools to use for which purposes, and don't consider the other people involved, so if …
You mean others don't....
You mean other people don't fill up their diary with entries for their normal working hours of either "busy getting my work done" or "lunch" so that manglers or meeting obsessed co workers don't just assume you are free?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity