Collaborative technologies are failing because too many users are socially inept and have poor manners, according to a report from the Leading Edge Forum, a consortium of CIOs and academics. The problem comes because users don't know which tools to use for which purposes, and don't consider the other people involved, so if …
You mean others don't....
You mean other people don't fill up their diary with entries for their normal working hours of either "busy getting my work done" or "lunch" so that manglers or meeting obsessed co workers don't just assume you are free?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network