CBS has signed agreements with a bunch of online partners to distribute its shows over the internet. The "CBS Interactive Audience Network" includes deals with AOL, Bebo, CNet, Comcast, Joost, Sling Media, and Veoh. All content will be supported by advertising and free to the consumer both in the US and internationally. Ad …
AOL _and_ Microsoft? Can anyone say crash _and_ burn?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia