CBS has signed agreements with a bunch of online partners to distribute its shows over the internet. The "CBS Interactive Audience Network" includes deals with AOL, Bebo, CNet, Comcast, Joost, Sling Media, and Veoh. All content will be supported by advertising and free to the consumer both in the US and internationally. Ad …
AOL _and_ Microsoft? Can anyone say crash _and_ burn?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS