Global warming may compel Australian wine producers to shift their vineyards to cooler climes, The Telegraph reports. As temperatures rise - by an estimated 1.5°C to 2°C in the next 50 to 100 years - and rainfall decreases, a southward migration of vineyards may be in order, experts predict. Mark McKenzie, executive director of …
I thought you meant more South than Australia: And I thought the only place more Southern than Australia is Antartica!
Shows what I know!
Anyone want to bet $20 what the temperature will be in 1 week from tomorrow?
Of course not. So why would someone bet on the weather prediction 50-100 years from now?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS