Global warming may compel Australian wine producers to shift their vineyards to cooler climes, The Telegraph reports. As temperatures rise - by an estimated 1.5°C to 2°C in the next 50 to 100 years - and rainfall decreases, a southward migration of vineyards may be in order, experts predict. Mark McKenzie, executive director of …
I thought you meant more South than Australia: And I thought the only place more Southern than Australia is Antartica!
Shows what I know!
Anyone want to bet $20 what the temperature will be in 1 week from tomorrow?
Of course not. So why would someone bet on the weather prediction 50-100 years from now?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia